Established during 1952 by Beparwah, Mastana Ji. in village Ghukianwali at 28 K.Ms from Sirsa on national highway. A Tera Vaas was constructed first of all and a diggie for water was dug. Canal water was arranged for regular water supply and whole of the village went on drinking water from this diggie for 25 years. An area of 15 kanals is allotted to this Ashram with some rooms, main gate and Tera Vaas. Vegetables and cereals are grown in the vacant land by the sevadars and the income is used for the services of public welfare.
Adding many rooms and boundary wall in just 22 hours was a surprise act of Hazur Maharaj Ji here.
This Ashram has been visited many times by all the three Pat Shahis. Beparwah Mastana Ji had bestowed Naam Daan to Shah Satnam Singh Ji here by calling him as leader of "Jinda Ram.' Its glory is beyond words.