Situated at about 15 kms from Shah Satnam Ji Dham Sirsa this ashram exists further from Nejia Khera-Ali Mohammad-Fulkan upon link road. It was during 1954 that Respected Mastana ji Maharaj had reached at Nohar [Raj.] for Satsang. Seth Duli Chand of Nohar was a trusted devotee of Respected Beparwah Ji and his residence had also been selected for night halt by him. Devotees Sukh Ram and Asa Ram of this village had also reached at Nohar to listen the sermons. They both were bestowed with Naam Daan on being highly impressed due to intoxicating Sat Sang. During Sat Sang at Nejia Khera both of these devotees along with other premis requested Bepawah Ji Maharaj for a visit and permission for constructing the ashram in village Kanwarpura. On getting the requisite permission an area of three acres were cleaned and a mud-brick ashram was erected.Sat sang was granted on 25-1-1958, and the whole of the village expressed great happiness due to the visit of Shehn Shah Mastana Ji Maharaj. An impressive Sat Sang was conducted and a lot of cloths, gold and silver etc were distributed. Devotee Gobind Ram danced upon the quawwali "O, Main tan Mastane wali pini e" creating an atmosphere of spiritual intoxication. Sat sang went on up to late night. Afterwards Naam Daan was bestowed to the devotees, including a blind man as well. The name of this ashram is 'Dera Satnampur Dham'and is famous for honesty, integrity and truth.