Glimpses of Welfare Activities by Dera Sacha Sauda on the Incarnation Day Bhandara
Dera Sacha Sauda celebrates the Incarnation Day of Param Pita Shah Satnam Ji Maharaj every year with huge pomp & show along with executing many welfare activities under the holy presence of Revered Saint Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Ji Insan. The Dera exhibits a unique custom of celebrating every occasion by executing welfare activities, all thanks to the inspiration by His Holiness Saint Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Ji Insan.
This year too, Dera Sacha Sauda celebrated the 95th Incarnation Day of Param Pita Shah Satnam Ji Maharaj with the same zeal. On the one side, Revered Guru Ji blessed the devotees with the spiritual teachings, whereas on the other side, many welfare activities were also executed under the holy auspices of His Holiness. Around 22.5 million devotees gathered at the ashram to participate in the celebration.
Some of the glimpses include:
- Revered Saint Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Ji Insan taught true method of meditation, free of cost, to 65 thousand and 145 people, who in return, took oath to quit all kinds of addiction and vices.
- One marriage of Shubh Devi (Fortunate Goddess, a title granted by Revered Guru Ji to ex-prostitutes) and Bhakt-Yoddha (Devout Warrior, the title granted by Revered Guru Ji to the boys who are willing to marry ex-prostitutes) took place under the welfare campaign "Stop Prostitution". His Holiness presented a gift of Rs 25,000 to the couple for their brave act. The Bhakt-Yoddha also accepted the already child of Shubh Devi. Prior to this, 16 such successful marriages have already been conducted by Dera Sacha Sauda.
- Three marriages of widows were conducted with Bhakt-Yoddhas under the welfare campaign "Anticipated Life (Nayi Aasha)". The Bhakt-Yoddhas accepted the widows along with the child they are having from their previous marriage. Revered Guru Ji presented a gift of Rupees 25 thousand to each couple for their noble act.
- Three marriages were held under the welfare campaign "Crown of the Lineage (Kul ka Crown)" wherein the groom accepts to relocate to the bride's home after marriage and takes care of the girl's parents as his own. Such marriage is held in the families who have only girl child so that the parents do not feel desolated after their girl's marriage. Revered Guru Ji presented a cheque of Rs 25,000 to each couple on the occasion.
- Marriage of 142 tribal couples took place in the holy presence of Revered Guru Ji by exchanging "heart "“ binding" garlands. This welfare initiative aims at re-integrating the tribal community with the social mainstream.
Not only the 50 million devotees of Dera Sacha Sauda are involved in the execution of welfare activities, but the members of Royal Family (The blood relations of Revered Guru Ji) also keep themselves ahead in undertaking every welfare activity. On the occasion of Incarnation Day of Param Pita Shah Satnam Singh Ji Maharaj, all the members of Royal Family presented Rupees 51 thousand for the welfare of needy & bereaved. Moreover, the elder daughter of Revered Guru Ji, Shahibzaadi Charnpreet Insan and her husband Dr. Shaan-e-Meet Ji Insan provided a newly-constructed home to a needy person Yogesh Insan from Sukhchain Colony, Sirsa on the occasion of birthday of their son Heartmeet. Revered Guru Ji presented the keys of this new home to Yogesh Insan with HIS pious lotus hands.