Revered Guru Ji taught free Method of Meditation to 41,080 seekers
The Bhandara (celebration in the form of a huge spiritual discourse) organized on the auspicious occasion of the Incarnation Month of Revered Saint Shah Satnam Singh Ji Maharaj (the second Guru Ji of Dera Sacha Sauda) was celebrated with grandeur and zeal by the devotees of Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand at the Shah Satnam Ji Ashram, Barnawa on Sunday, 5th January 2014. Apart from Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand, lakhs of devotees thronged from Punjab, Rajasthan Delhi and other states. The spiritual discourse was broadcasted live on internet through which lakhs of devotees across nation and abroad got benefitted with the holy sermons of Revered Guru Ji.
All the devotees chanted the holy slogan “Dhan Dhan Satguru Tera Hi Asra” in chorus to congratulate Revered Saint Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Ji Insan on the pious occasion of incarnation month of His Holiness Shah Satnam Singh Ji Maharaj.
After the congregation, Revered Guru Ji taught free Method of Meditation (aka Gurumantra, Kalma, Naam Shabad, God’s Words) to 41,080 seekers.
Revered Guru Ji commenced the congregation with wishing all the devotees on the holy incarnation month of most adorable Shah Satnam Singh Ji Maharaj. His Holiness then, while elaborating the hymn of discourse ‘Is maah mein daata aa gaye, Nazron se sabko pila rahe, Naam bina daam Shah Satnam Ji bata rahe’ said, “The devotees of Dera Sacha Sauda celebrate this month as the Incarnation Month of true master and savior Revered Saint Shah Satnam Singh Ji Maharaj. His Holiness Saint Shah Satnam Singh Ji Maharaj incarnated on 25th January, 1919 at his maternal village Nihalsingh Wala, District Bathinda, Punjab. HIS respected father was a Zaildar. HE taught people to follow the path of truth and to abide by the true principles.”
“Revered Saint Shah Satnam Singh Ji Maharaj explained to people that the Supreme Lord does not change by calling HIM with different names like Allah, Waheguru, God, Khuda, Rabb. For instance, water has several synonyms like Jal, Neer, Washer etc. but that doesn’t change the characteristics of water, similarly, referring the Supreme God by different names can’t change HIM.”, Revered Guru Ji elaborated.
His Holiness further said, “We all human beings have born from the womb of mother and humanity is our caste. Revered Shah Satnam Singh Ji Maharaj not only taught this but also made people follow it and practice it in their lives. Today, there are around 50 million people who are following the divine path shown by Revered Shah Satnam Singh Ji Maharaj. HE taught that we are One and our God is One.”
Revered Guru Ji said that it is the Dark Age (Kalyug) today where some selfish beings insinuate people to fight with each other on the name of religion for their own selfish motives. A person should never get instigated by someone’s sayings nor should they act in accordance of other’s will. One should remain buoyant yet alert.
“One must never abuse other religions. A true master or saint (Satguru) can emancipate a being just with his glance. A man attains such a divine ecstasy through God’s Words that he would have never imagined. When a true saint incarnates on the earth, his only purpose is welfare of others. Just as a lake never drinks its own water, a tree never eats its own fruits, similarly, true saints never desire anything for themselves but they only work and put others on work for the well-being of all. Those who follow the teachings of their master (satguru), never suffer in their life. One must abide to the teachings of Satguru to attain all the blessings and ecstasy of Almighty. When a person quits his vices like lust, anger, avarice, attachment and false ego, he can then achieve the divine vision of GOD by meditating on God’s words.”, Revered Guru Ji added.
Major Highlights of the Bhandara:
- All the devotees present in the congregation pledged “Never to be in bad company” in the series of removing one evil habit from self everyday in this Incarnation Month.
- Revered Guru Ji presented trophies and medals to the blocks who stood first in Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh state in undertaking various humanitarian campaigns in their respective blocks.
- Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Safedabad, Barabanki presented an appreciation letter and a memoir to Dera Sacha Sauda for the remarkable Posthumous Body Donation Campaign initiated by Dera under the holy inspiration of Revered Guru Ji.
- Langar (Sacred Food) and Parshad of Halwa was distributed to all the devotees within some minutes.
- 9 couples exchanged the ‘heart-binding’ garlands and tied the nuptial band without practicing any dowry system.
- The whole Ashram was decorated with beautiful lightings, hoardings, welcome gates and flex boards wishing Happy Incarnation Month to all
- ‘Nanha Farishta’, the smallest mobile hospital of Dera Sacha Sauda examined hundreds of patients free of cost and distributed medicines to them.
Blocks honored for bagging the first position in the field of welfare works:
|Welfare Campaign||Block in Uttar Pradesh||Block in Uttarakhand|
|Distribution of Sach Kahoon||• in Rural area – Loni
• at Tehsil level – Sahibabad
• at District level – Ghaziabad
|Distribution of Sachchi Shiksha||Ghaziabad city, Distt. Ghaziabad||Gadarpur, Distt. Uddham Singh Nagar|
|Highest charity done for 100 humanitarian activities||Meerut Cantt, Distt. Meerut||Roorkee & Bajpur|